Odds to win Super Bowl

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Raiders coach looks like that little chicken that follows FogHorn Leghorn around. "I'm a chicken hawk." Everytime I see him. I think of that.

I do like the Broncos. Really I do, I just don;t follw them very closely, but I watch the games and drink beer and party.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Say, Vic, my man, go back to sweet talking the ladies in the Speak Easy & leave the sports to the lower echelon to ponder. Have a grandiose evening.:rolleyes:

V

VictorP

My dear constraining moderator fellow. Was it not you that stated: No Censorship!!!!! Sincerely yours, VictorP.:scared:

Gonzo

Staff member
Dear Sir,
I shudder to think you found my remarks in the same vein as censorship. My deepest & utmost apologies. I, my dear friend, was merely suggesting, that talents such as you have, should never be wasted in drivel & pap, such as American Football. However, even the most refined gentlemen, such as yourself, do occasionally, how should I say, enjoy the less civilized side of H.Sapien. Please, look around & make yourself home. However-

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT SPORTS

Good Evening & regards
Yours

Gonzo

V

VictorP

Mr. Gonzo it occurs to me that your conjecture of my talents are shortsighted and less than veracious. During the great baseball strike of 1992, the leagues called on me, VictorP to coach the plays from the sidelines. We achieved many a touchdown while those high and heroic overpaid chumps sat and allowed us true professionals to enhance our persona of splendor.

Gonzo

Staff member
V,

Weren't you the one that initiated the entire "AIR" Jordan type of spectacle? I believe I witnessed that in the 3rd period of that particular sporting event in which you speak. Perhaps I am incorrect, but I deem this not true.

Awaiting you response:scared:

V

VictorP

While it is rightful that many have declared me the most unprecedented individual of the modern day sports era, it was not I that precipitated that particular of your testimonial. If it were not for training in gorilla warfare in which my thumbs were removed during a delightful torture session, the sports world of legendary statues would all be me, VictorP.:worm:

Gonzo

Staff member
Gorilla warfare? Oh, I didn't realize you had a feature in the current theatrical release of "Planet of the Apes 2001". I've not been current on feature films for some time now.