ATLANTA FALCONS 60/1
CHICAGO BEARS 60/1
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 75/1
CAROLINA PANTHERS 75/1
DALLAS COWBOYS 100/1
CINCINNATI BENGALS 150/1
CLEVELAND BROWNS 150/1
ARIZONA CARDINALS 200/1

So how do you think will win, or have the best chance to?

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Seems about right, maybe the Broncos should be lower than that, and so should Duh Bears, they're going into another Wanny-like mode. :lurk: :(

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
news_page_banner.gif

Inkara1

If you ask me, the Bucs need to win a game--any game, against any team--where the temperature is below 45 before they can really be considered the second most likely team to win the Super Bowl.

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
They should be ecstatic about the realignment next year, no more trips to the frozen tundra and Soldier Field every year. With the Bears' luck, it'll probably be in the 60's when they do come here...

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I HATE the Raiders. I will admit that they should have won against the Ravens last year in the playoffs. Sirigusa (sp?) made a cheap shot and dumbass Hyuong was still way too rookie to play in that game and dumbass Dilfer got his Walt Disney dream! Ugh. Still a little upset over that. Sorry.

Gonzo

Staff member
Well, DP-your beloved Broncos will be nada without Mr Elway. :cry2:So, enjoy life on the past lane-the RAIDERS are back & they're pissed off. :smash:

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I hate John Elway! He is a jerk. Anyway, I never said I was a big Broncos fan. I will watch them as I love football and it's fun to party, but I have always loved my Giants. Other than that I like Seahawks, Cowboys, Chiefs and the Packers. So NONE of my teams will win this year. Oh well. Party On anyway!

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Have you ever burned a Raider jersey DP? Have you ever tried to light it when a Raider fan was still wearing it? If you have, then you know just how far I'll go to show how much I hate, well, guess who all true Bears fans hate... :mad:

br0ck

Don't like those odds for my Cleveland Browns. Oh well, another pathetic year again. ack!!!!

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by Stop Laughing
Have you ever burned a Raider jersey DP? Have you ever tried to light it when a Raider fan was still wearing it? If you have, then you know just how far I'll go to show how much I hate, well, guess who all true Bears fans hate... :mad:

and they wonder why the Raiders fans throw people off the upper arena seating area. Jeez DP, you live in CO & you're not a Bronco fan? You should watch your back.:whip:

S

s4

I was a Bears fan since the late 1970's, but since Dave Whatshisname took over after Ditka, I lost interest in them altogether. I put up with several of the Dave Whatshisname years and finally just accepted that they suck.:cry:

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by s4
I was a Bears fan since the late 1970's, but since Dave Whatshisname took over after Ditka, I lost interest in them altogether. I put up with several of the Dave Whatshisname years and finally just accepted that they suck.:cry:

The one year I lived in Chicago I learned to hate the Bears because of Ditka's whining-before that-I was neither pro nor con DaBearz

S

s4

I think Ditka just didn't have the talent on his teams in later years to do the things he wanted and was frustrated.

Gonzo

Staff member
maybe, but a pro coach needs to kick his players ass to motivate & not whine incessantly to the press. he got on my nerves very badly & very quickly-

Attachments

• raider_image_wallpaper_thumbnail.jpg
    raider_image_wallpaper_thumbnail.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 24