Music Videos, whats your favorites,,

iwajabitw

Ok, got the title to put in my que, had to go back in to work after being home one hour, Im gonna watch it, may take a few days.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
*nods*

Sad story that one. The CEO tried to do so much so soon.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member

Ugh first off, that was recorded in 2011. Did not know that.

Jason seems psyched; Mustaine is going through the motions.

I get why he is doing that; he got dumped by the number #1 rock band at the time.

But he landed @ #2.

So why even bother showing up?

iwajabitw

Just finished it, I cant even imagine what it takes to move on as person in that situation, and then do it for almost 700 others plus keep a company afloat. That's unreal, don't really think words can help me describe the awe I have for those who still live with it. I had never heard there story before, but I know I wont forget it. Just unbelievable.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
yeppers; did not realize he went through so much (and he lost his brother as well).

iwajabitw

Can't believe Dave was almost in tears when they talked about it on Some Kind Of Monster. I think Dave got the better deal, because James said one time he would jump Kirk's shit, for not playing the the note he wrote for him. Now after what Jason said about James being a prim donna, and no one else could have side projects or gigs, except James or Lars. I wouldn't want to put up with that crap either. I played for several bands in high school and my early 20's, the drama was unreal. It really takes something special for all the forces to line up right and move forward at the same pace. Joe Walsh said he always considered bands on the verge of breaking up. Guess there is method to the madness.

iwajabitw

The kids got me some vinyl classic rock albums, Dark Side Of the Moon, with original posters. Now I'm on the hunt for turntable to plug into my receiver. The last record player I had was '85, LOL.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Can't believe Dave was almost in tears when they talked about it on Some Kind Of Monster. I think Dave got the better deal, because James said one time he would jump Kirk's shit, for not playing the the note he wrote for him. Now after what Jason said about James being a prim donna, and no one else could have side projects or gigs, except James or Lars. I wouldn't want to put up with that crap either. I played for several bands in high school and my early 20's, the drama was unreal. It really takes something special for all the forces to line up right and move forward at the same pace. Joe Walsh said he always considered bands on the verge of breaking up. Guess there is method to the madness.
+1

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
The kids got me some vinyl classic rock albums, Dark Side Of the Moon, with original posters. Now I'm on the hunt for turntable to plug into my receiver. The last record player I had was '85, LOL.

My bro got a turntable for xmas; gonna export some albums to digital :)

iwajabitw

Found some used LP's at FYE. Peter Gabriel, REO Speedwagon, Van Halen, Glenn Frey, George Thorogood. But there releasing new band vinyl or reissues and there ridiculous on pricing. $25 up to $70 for lets say The Wall or S & M. I'll be hitting the garage sales this spring, I want to find some really old blues and rock albums that haven't been re-mastered. The only album I already had is The Wall, original I bought used at a comic book store back in about 92. Yesterday was the first time I ever put a needle on it. Sounded damn good, I think I see where the vinyl sounds better than cd argument comes from, because it sounded better than my remastered box set version.