Music Videos, whats your favorites,,

iwajabitw

Watched Through the Never...Pretty cool...sound was great through the Polks..The story though, no idea..and yeah the movie just ended.

iwajabitw

Read some stuff about it being Cliff's spirit...but the comments about what might be in it from fans had me cracking up such as, Mustaines head, 6pack of Lars favorite Danish beer, James shades or Robs sweater. LOL

iwajabitw

After watching these music movies, I had to go dust off my amp and guitar's. Couldn't remember all of Orion, just the main chords. Remembered all the acoustic of One, but the interlude up to the bridge part where the double bass kicks in I was blank. Same with the big solo, I could remember the first have, then nothing. Gotta keep my chops in shape. My fingers were aching and forearms started burning until they hit failure. Couldn't keep the Speed up on Creeping Death for crap. LOL

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Read some stuff about it being Cliff's spirit...but the comments about what might be in it from fans had me cracking up such as, Mustaines head, 6pack of Lars favorite Danish beer, James shades or Robs sweater. LOL

That's part of it. Apparently Cliff never played "Orion" live with the band.

Cliff died a nasty death; if that's how M wants to remember him by, I have no problem with this.

Who knows....

iwajabitw

That's part of it. Apparently Cliff never played "Orion" live with the band.

Cliff died a nasty death; if that's how M wants to remember him by, I have no problem with this.

Who knows....

Yeah, he was the wild man, so I guess it would be fitting for them to keep it that way, now that there getting old.

iwajabitw

Watched 30 Seconds to Mars movie Artifact on Netflix Sat. Its about there EMI lawsuit and making the This Is War album. Sad, how bad those artist get screwed by the big labels. Its worth a watch.

iwajabitw

Wonder if thats what happened to me last night to cause me to put the Tom Petty in the other thread, because I thought I was here.