Moderating in....

S

s4

I love that game. I bought 3 versions of it. Cost me a heck of a lot of bucks and time playing it.

trinity1

1 of 3
Originally posted by Nihilistic
I own over 30 current computer games and several old floppy disc games, i have a ninteno, master system, n64, atari, gameboy, gameboy pocket, gameboy koler, playstation, dreamcast, ps2, i dont want to take over your forum, i just want to help, i also have about 6 strategy guides, and most of them are for games i dont even own

You forget the following;

~I have a built-in bathroom in my room.
~I have a little trap door built into the bottom of my bedroom door where they slide my meals in to me.
~I am not sure what daylight looks like anymore.
~I can play my games for 72 hours straight without passing out.
~I use duct tape on my eyelids so I can't blink.

:D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by trinity1

You forget the following;

~I have a built-in bathroom in my room.
~I have a little trap door built into the bottom of my bedroom door where they slide my meals in to me.
~I am not sure what daylight looks like anymore.
~I can play my games for 72 hours straight without passing out.
~I use duct tape on my eyelids so I can't blink.

:D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

children-can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em. Nobody here has slept since hammersmith. I, personally had my eylids sewn open & haven't had anything but pepsi in 8 years.:lol:

the current mods are doing a great job, I just want $7500. to consider the request......

Nihilistic

Close the world, txEn eht nepO
but but but, i ....anyways, i can play games 72 hours, i only eay hot pockets, and pepsi(yummy) i stay on the internet and play d2, i started playing deus x again, and i just boght that game anarchy online, i stay up days at a time, and having to keep eyes open and not passing out is an easy task as long as im occupied with an amusing game,

K

krusty

We are kind of full up on moderators at present Nihilistic, but stick around like Q says, and if there's an opening in the arcade you'll definitely get a look in. :cool: