Moderating in....

Nihilistic

Close the world, txEn eht nepO
How would i become a moderater for the arcade section besides sucking up to the moderators...I would be perfect for the job, for my love of games and my vast libray of games and strategy guides...just wondering

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
You must express utter devotion to the site by posting alot and give me 5k.:worm:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
ok, just kidding...NEO is the person you need to talk to about this.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I was only kidding about the posting alot part....I can make do with 5k. Gonz is an extortionist :D

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
You think you're going to grab my forum from me (and *cough* jay) ! Do you, punk? :mad:

I'm just joshing, as Q has stated, NEO is the one to go through for site administration. But I must warn you, I own over 250+ cd's of games going back to 1988 (and in floppy form before that)

SO BRING IT ON! ;)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I think our mods in that forum are doing an outstanding job, but then again, I drive my car on the wall in PS, sometimes backwards.:retard: Could ya gimme 5k anyway?

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
As in the only word spoken in Mel Brooks' Silent Movie...

NO! :D

D

Dark Angel

hey guys...don't forget the 1000 blow [censur] I had to give....huh....dam....I'm sure I got the raw end of the deal

Nihilistic

I own over 30 current computer games and several old floppy disc games, i have a ninteno, master system, n64, atari, gameboy, gameboy pocket, gameboy koler, playstation, dreamcast, ps2, i dont want to take over your forum, i just want to help, i also have about 6 strategy guides, and most of them are for games i dont even own

S

s4

Quiz time. Was Civilization a off-beat chess game or a monopoly type thing with a board? I make 'em tough. Your turn Huge...lol.:spin:

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Originally posted by s4
Quiz time. Was Civilization a off-beat chess game or a monopoly type thing with a board? I make 'em tough. Your turn Huge...lol.:spin:

Sid Meier's (sp?) must be rolling around in his grave s4 after that question (no, wait, he's still alive...) To be honest, I never played it so I would guess b) monopoly type thing with a board (Chess I kick all you asses in especially since Fritz 6 is out ;))

NiH; we'd love to have you as part of our community; as I said talk to NEO about possible future openings here.

Nihilistic

I would like to be a part of this community, after all, i love this community more then any other one im in:)
I would say its more of an offbeat chess game, with other countrys and trading and technology...i enjoyed that game very much