Make love not war!

freako104

im a freak im so proud of that
Nixy said:
awwww freako...you could play along if you want...we are just playing...:hug:

:hug: i cant even do that it just doesnt feel right although be hugged by such a beautiful girl always feels just right

unclehobart

this is my special title
The Brits have more cause to stomp into Argentina than we do. ... but you know how we are; if they feel like going in, you know we will follow them in.

unclehobart

this is my special title
God knows the US needs another 8,000,000 metric tons of winter wheat to keep buying off the North Koreans.

...please don't hurt me, mr North Korean, sir!

Professur

Mushroom at large
What you really need to do is give it to the south koreans, and let them bribe the people to overthrow the north.

unclehobart

this is my special title
Theres probably a plan in the works to bombard the North with soooo much wheat that they will be crippled by the triple punch of tooth decay, diabetes, and a runaway rat infestation.

unclehobart

this is my special title
Are you disputing .... the plan?

... North Koreans are dog eaters ... its the Belgians who have a thing for rats.

unclehobart

this is my special title
Wait... check that. Its the North Vietnamese who have a thing for dog entree', not the N. Koreans. The North Koreans have a taste for ANYTHING.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
unclehobart said:
Attacking Argentina is never a meaningless thing.
It's convenient :D . But I just remembered this is the "Make love not war" thread.
* rolls around in bed with Nixy

unclehobart

this is my special title
But to men, sometimes war can have a sexual connotation. No one is oofering to take on Robs wild weasel ride... so I have to find something else to distract me.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
* could have sworn she saw one person in line for "Rob's Wild Weasel Ride"*