Iwaj

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Is your BOINC acting funky? For the past week or so, it's not showing any pending units - just the one's that are currently being worked on. Thought my queue was down (which it was) but that made no difference. I even checked my stats in seti and I have 196 in progress but only about 6 in boinc (also crunching MW). :confused:

iwajabitw

My faster processors are not getting hardly anything, just what's crunching also. Couple of old P4's have about 20 in each que. I tried to tell it to stop accepting new units so I could get them to pile up on the faster units. Didnt happen, so when I ran out of units on the P4's and allowed them to down load new, the pulled like 30 each. WTF? For a whole week they didn't download on the faster system. Can't figure them out?

iwajabitw

Milky way I'm not getting any extra changed all settings to only have 1 day, to see if I can reset some how.

Last edited:

iwajabitw

Also with Milkyway, those N-body keep running at 99%, if I don't watch out it will be churning for hours.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Doh, I'm such an idiot. There's a button on the task lists that toggles it back and forth to show/hide tasks. :retard:

Don't know how I hit it.