Iwaj

Discussion in 'The Speak Easy' started by Huge, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Huge

Huge Holla if you hear me! Staff Member

Is your BOINC acting funky? For the past week or so, it's not showing any pending units - just the one's that are currently being worked on. Thought my queue was down (which it was) but that made no difference. I even checked my stats in seti and I have 196 in progress but only about 6 in boinc (also crunching MW). :confused:

2. iwajabitw

iwajabitw Member

My faster processors are not getting hardly anything, just what's crunching also. Couple of old P4's have about 20 in each que. I tried to tell it to stop accepting new units so I could get them to pile up on the faster units. Didnt happen, so when I ran out of units on the P4's and allowed them to down load new, the pulled like 30 each. WTF? For a whole week they didn't download on the faster system. Can't figure them out?

3. iwajabitw

iwajabitw Member

Milky way I'm not getting any extra changed all settings to only have 1 day, to see if I can reset some how.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  4. iwajabitw

iwajabitw Member

Also with Milkyway, those N-body keep running at 99%, if I don't watch out it will be churning for hours.

5. Huge

6. Huge

Doh, I'm such an idiot. There's a button on the task lists that toggles it back and forth to show/hide tasks. :retard:

Don't know how I hit it.