I owe, I owe....

Bronto

mofo extraordinaire
Hiyas
I'm a Clean Room's worst nightmare. Covered with sawdust daily working as a Cabinet maker. Hey! you want a really kewl computer desk :D
Bronto

BigDadday

Everday People
This should get some LOL's so I will tell you the secret of my success:D. I am now a ESOP owner of the once Champion International and now BlueRidge Paper prod.inc and we make--are you seated--milk cartons>someone has to do it I guess!BD

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I do everything after marble or granite floors and/or walls are installed. Grout, caulk, polish edges, repairs, clean and seal.

ris

i am my my own evil twin
architect, currently working in the University of Wales, Cardiff where i am working as a tutor before going into the real world to get my final accreditation.

oh, and they pay me to do a masters degree :cool:

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I work in the Velcro Factory. (Technically called: Velcro Canada Inc.) I take Velcro that's on big spools and make it into smaller rolls. Then the meanies in shipping come and take ity and send it to customers. Sometimes I even get to...are you ready for this???? :smash: MAKE BOXES!!!!!! :eek2:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by Nix
I work in the Velcro Factory. (Technically called: Velcro Canada Inc.) I take Velcro that's on big spools and make it into smaller rolls. Then the meanies in shipping come and take ity and send it to customers. Sometimes I even get to...are you ready for this???? :smash: MAKE BOXES!!!!!! :eek2: [/QUOTE

Get a Velcro Union started-making boxes isn't in your job description :D

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by wine4all
I am the I.S. Manager for the "crack" manufacturing company that Gonzo drives for. Other members who spend their real lives in our presence are: Kindly Fugu and Neo. Did I miss anyone?

The pay sucks but... duuuude... the benefits... the benefits...

*grabs in the air at invisible butterfly*

Oh yeah, Joe Black, Coleman and Leotec all work with me, Gonzo, Kindly Fugu and Neo.

Didn't want to leave any turn unstoned!

ris

i am my my own evil twin
you could say i'm working through it by teaching the first years.

but it's too much fun to be real work, and i get my own office, computer, t1 lan connection and other spangly gear :D

unclehobart

this is my special title
Originally posted by wine4all

RETIRED!? Unc, you don't look a day over 60! :D How did you manage to retire early???
I retired at 29. I had made/iherited all of the money that my habits/hobbies/needs could ever possibly spend. Why wait to be old, broken and bitter to retire when it works just as well to do it when I am young, broken and bitter?

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Good for you! You are a lucky guy. I will probably have to die to retire. They will find me keeled over and overflowing the keyboard buffer at work when I am 70. :lol:

tko97

Cocaine Superhero
Originally posted by Nix
I work in the Velcro Factory. (Technically called: Velcro Canada Inc.) I take Velcro that's on big spools and make it into smaller rolls. Then the meanies in shipping come and take ity and send it to customers. Sometimes I even get to...are you ready for this???? :smash: MAKE BOXES!!!!!! :eek2:

Boxes, cool! What goes in those boxes? Velcro?

I do crappy web design, just during the summer and finish high school during the 10 months of cold canadian winter.

Bronto

mofo extraordinaire
Hiyas
Speaking of retirement. After one retires, getting into a hobby usualy follows. I noticed woodworking is a popular hobby. While it seems not much experience is required, In fact it does. If your thinking of a woodworking hobby after retirement, start now, get exsperience. I suppose that it's same with most hobbies. You'll want to do great things, not be learning the ropes.
Bronto

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
tko97: It is indeed Velcro that goes in those boxes. Somedays I even get to make rolls of Velcro then make MY OWN BOXES and put the Velcro in! Amazing, eh?