I owe, I owe....

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
I was wondering what everyone does for a living.

Is it at an office or do you do your own thing at/from home?

I'm the right hand man to the owner of the company I work for. I do everything. Sales, repair laser printers, rebuild fusers, shipping, invoicing, ordering......all that crap.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I'm the lead driver. The machine is a Kenworth T800 daycab, pulling 1 of 3 48' trailers or 1 53' trailer. I get supplies for our crack manufacturing staff to make, assemble & distribute, worldwide, our products-Water Filtration stuff. I also deliver about 800 units a week to any of (about) 150 plumbing supply wholesalers. About 75,000 miles a year & I still have time to screw up my computer. I also, am SUPERGONZO , protector of the weak & young, and all around Censorship fighter, metalgod & good guy. :spin:

Gonzo

Staff member
So you're the one who keeps screwing up my Visa, stop it waill ya :laugh:

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
I do corporate credit, not persnaolly, but if you'll send me that Visa, I'll be happy to "straighten it out" for ya! Heh, heh, heh.

:eek2:

:spin:

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by HomeLAN
I do corporate credit, not persnaolly, but if you'll send me that Visa, I'll be happy to "straighten it out" for ya! Heh, heh, heh.

:eek2:

:spin:

hmmmmm, letmethink.....NO

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
I didn't point it out, Q did, but I guess you're too scared of her to go after her, so you'll come after me, huh? Well, take this! (swings and misses :o)

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Yes I can!

(SPLASH!)

See? Uh oh, I forgot my lifejacket, ahhhhhh! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by Fuser Man

You couldn't hit water if you fell out of a boat. :p :D

Nor could he pour piss out of his boots with the instructions on the heels :lol:

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
I am the I.S. Manager for the "crack" manufacturing company that Gonzo drives for. Other members who spend their real lives in our presence are: Kindly Fugu and Neo. Did I miss anyone?

The pay sucks but... duuuude... the benefits... the benefits...

*grabs in the air at invisible butterfly*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I repair people's computers.

Sometimes I do it from home, sometimes I do it there

Big operations like replacing the operating system or a major hardware component, I have to do at home and keep it there (so they actually have an incentive to pay) :retard:

I don't do much else, cause I don't have a life :rolleyes: