I knew Microsoft sucked but ...

H

HOWARD COSELL

MICROSOFT IS A LONG STANDING REPUTABLE FIRM. THEIR REPUTATION OF EQUALITY AND CONSCIENCE IS UNTARNISHED THROUGH THE DECADES OF BRINGING QUALITY SOFTWARE TO BUSINESS AND CONSUMERS. S4 YOUR ALLEGATIONS OF USING PSYCHOLOGICAL MARKETING TACTICS ARE UNFOUNDED.

YOUR MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT STATES THAT YOU MAY NOT MAKE STATEMENTS THAT YOU CANNOT BACK UP. AS A MODERATOR AT THIS BULLETIN BOARD, IT IS YOUR DUTY TO BEHAVE WITH MATURITY AND TOLERANCE. THESE EMOTIONAL OUTBURSTS ARE BECOMING ANNOYING, AND YOU SHOULD REFRAIN FROM MAKING THESE TYPES OF STATEMENTS.

S4 HAVE YOU LOST SOMEONE IN THE NY TRAGEDY? IF NOT, WHY ARE YOU INTERNALIZING SO MUCH ANGER? THERE ARE TRAINED COUNSELORS THAT CAN HELP YOU IF YOU CHOOSE TO SEEK ASSISTANCE. THIS NOT AN ATTACK ON YOU S4 AS I DO NOT KNOW YOU. YOU SEEM LIKEABLE IN THE SHORT PERIOD OF TIME OF MY MEMBERSHIP HERE.

Professur

Mushroom at large
Originally posted by HOWARD COSELL

MICROSOFT IS A LONG STANDING REPUTABLE FIRM. THEIR REPUTATION OF EQUALITY AND CONSCIENCE IS UNTARNISHED THROUGH THE DECADES OF BRINGING QUALITY SOFTWARE TO BUSINESS AND CONSUMERS.

*gasp**choke* ROFLMAO

Is theis guy for real? :moo: :moo:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
The membership agreement? Been a while since anyone's looked at that thing! :eek2:

What that part of the MA that you're referring to, Howard, means is that basically if you can't stand being flamed for saying something you can't defend, that's too bad.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by HOWARD COSELL

MICROSOFT IS A LONG STANDING REPUTABLE FIRM.
AS A MODERATOR AT THIS BULLETIN BOARD, IT IS YOUR DUTY TO BEHAVE WITH MATURITY AND TOLERANCE.
S4 WHY ARE YOU INTERNALIZING SO MUCH ANGER?

sheeeeeeeeeeet,
If thats my duty, I quit-Sam do I hafta grow up to do this?
Leave our favorite psycho alone you, you -watch it I am the director of bologna Q said so so nyah nyahnyah nyahnyahnyah:p

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by BigDadday
Beem me up Scotty!

We've moved forward from that time, to an earlier era Trek, so catch up, shouldn't it be "Beam me up, Trip"?

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Gonzo
I am the director of bologna Q said so so nyah nyahnyah nyahnyahnyah:p
That's right!! and we are the evil mods of xi and we can act however we want...howie. :p

fury

Administrator
Staff member
if I can get used to this collection of nuts that run the forums, ANYONE can... :eek:

(Just kidding, guys, you know I love ya :p)