i hate age

flavio

superfly
Staff member
A Senior dating a freshman isn't exactly unheard of, still it's a little weird. I dated a Senior girl when I was a Freshman in high school for about 3 weeks.

I suppose there's nothing wrong with taking her to a dance, but if you have any intentions of having a physical relationship at all I would make sure to check the laws in your area.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Girls mature faster than boys. In other words, a normal 14-15 year old girl probably has the maturity level equivalent of a 17-18 year old boy. Of course, in acid's case, a 10 year old girl could probably pass as mature compared to him. :p

I say go for it.

PuterTutor

Gonna have to go with Gonz on this one, find someone closer to your own age. Ok, so maybe it's just a one night thing, well, that's against the law, ok so it's not a one night thing. You gonna pick her up from school for the next three years? Uncool.

Age shouldn't matter, but it does, and a girl that young is trying to use you to fit in better, and become more popular.

Acid

stud
and a girl that young is trying to use you to fit in better, and become more popular.

Doubtful. Seeing as how she already is popular, it wouldn't matter. And I asked her anyways.

Dennis: STFU :)

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Wait till your my age...then you start bitchin about shit going wrong...hearing starts failing, eye's don't friggin work, damn hair's faiing out like I'm taking rads up the wazzu, and then every damn time I move something pops. Age...your young, dumb and full of ....

Watch what you do and listen to Gonzo cause I sure as hell remember those days...

PuterTutor

DarkPrincess said:
Turst me, once you are out of high school...things change so much!

Tis true, Tis true, but what is also true is that at that age, I wouldn't have listened to a bunch of old people either. I sometimes wish I could go back and take the advice so many are willing to give, but there are certain things you just have to learn for yourself, I guess.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Don't start with that piss and vinegar line, Postal :p

I've been looking for years and I can only ever find the piss...

freako104

im a freak im so proud of that
Acid said:
She should be a sophomore and I'm a senior. She's turning 15 in like 2 weeks and I JUST turned 18.

And her mom asked me if I wanted to take her, so there's no problem.

acid theres something you should know. as cool as she is to you and as much as you like her, it is illegal. her parents can press charges(i hope for your sake they dont) but id be a hypocrite. i was 19 and my ex was 13 when we were dating so id say be careful but do go for it. but be careful. i wish you the best my friend.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
freako has a point. Her mom could possibly be leading you into pursuing her daughter just so she can press charges.

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
.........If they catch you in the back seat, trying to pick her locks they're gonna send you home to momma in a cardboard box, you better run!!

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
15 will get you 20. That kind of advice is why your Dad is around. Listen to the man.