Homophobia

S

s4

I gave you what you wanted Krusty. You wanted to start an argument with me here at Xi. You said it would be fun to "watch the treehuggers run for cover" or something to that effect. You said this place is boring.

Leave/stay. How long does it take you to buy groceries anyway?:snooze:

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
flavio said:
75renegade - it's pretty hard to tell where you stand. In one post you say the issue isn't black and white, but in another seem to disagree with the idea of live and let live.

What gives?

Yer right bro., I'm full a inconsistancies.......but what matters more than all my shallow opinions is the fact that the God of Heaven loves sinners! The homosexual man 'as an "advocate" who loves 'is soul unconditionally. Me, I tend to try to be "unaffected" by those with different views from mine. (ya know it's jus' a cover fer my own insecurrities).
I don't advocate the "lifestyle" of the homosexual man, but their sin is no more repulsive than mine! God loves them same as me! (Praise God)
Mabey I'm jus' a hypocrite.......lik the rest of the "condemned" church goers try to please God by their "works", instead of followin' the words a Christ who said "it's by faith, not by works, lest any man should boast".
Thanks fer not bein' afraid to speak the truth! (I'm jus' flesh an' bone).:)