Hey Q!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Now that I think of it, I have been getting some odd noises from my IBM drive lately. Oh well. *shrugs*

Originally posted by Wetling

Or bitch mode :rolleyes:
That wasn't necessary. Really.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Hey now boys...lets play nice. No need for name calling.

By the way wetling good to see ya man.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Who's name-calling? I'm just havin fun posting at my favoritest board in the whole wide world :grin:

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Hey there wetyourpantsling...we don't ban for the truth being heard. Your buddy is the one doing that crap. You ain't seen bitch mode yet homer. hehehehe

Wetling

Better Than You
Play nice? Give me a break. I make a comment and am told to "not call names" (nothing wrong with that at all). But gee, this guy is threatening me, and this other is calling me names (by altering my name) and nothing!

I have reasons for my first statment that don't even relate to anyone else, but this other guy is bringing other people up :confused:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Wetling if you came to just start something with Q then please stop. If you want to talk to people then thats cool. But the rules are the same here as they are at jjr. dont flame or attack a member. Please follow the rules.
Thanks,
NEO

fury

Administrator
Staff member
If you're referring to me when you say "this guy" is threatening you, then why didn't you say "fury" instead of "this guy"? I have no reason to be embarassed for telling someone I'll ban them if they really want.

Wetling

Better Than You
Originally posted by Gonzo
Be nice to the Q or BAD shit will befall you:smash: :whip: :evil: :screwyou: :evillaff: :scared:

I was not talking about you fury. If I felt like typing in Gonzo than I would have. I figured people would read the thread. And if I really wanted to be banned, I'm sure I could do something that would leave you with no other choice. Of course, if I didn't want to come here, then I wouldn't type the letters, x-i-b-a-s-e-.-c-o-m into my browser.

I didn't come here with the intention of starting anything. I just made a comment that wasn't entirely inoccent, but it also wasn't entirley intended as hostile.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
A threat is-"Be nice to Q or I'll kick your ass", a warning is what I said-she is a pitbull, but she's our pitbull

unclehobart

this is my special title
But I do feel that Post Code calling Mike wetyourpantsling was equally uncalled for and should also be addressed.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Ok guys,
Can we please refrain from the name calling. This thread is about a hard drive. Not for anyone to take potshots at eachother.
Let the sleeping dog lie and lets get back to the topic.
Thanks,
NEO

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Me neither, i use maxtor and western digital. Mostle WD though.