Hey, Huge

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
I think his finals are going on, but not positive. he has a laptop and a comp at his aunts and work he posted from.
I talked to his aunty, she couldnt believe i lived in indiana and was calling for him. she just took the message and said she would get it to him.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Has anyone emailed him? Nobody needs to be stopping by looking for him. You guys convinced me to do that once when he lived in Oaklnd and it was unneccessary.

If his Aunt took a message without adding anything about him being sick then I sure he's fine.

He's probably got ringworm.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
yea flav i sent him an email too, havent got a response yet.

Eiw ringworm he'll have pokie dots all over. :D

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
flavio said:
That's it I'm going over to his house :D
:lol: That's one of the things I miss from the old board. I remember you joked about seeing someone with a paper bag in the head in the outskirts and sin said "oh God it had to be him!". Didn't anyone backed up those files?

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
noite yea i got them somewhere someday ill have to get them out(hafta get colfusion first:) ) There were some great threads in it.

S

s4

I think Huge is probably ok and will return if he wants to. One of the great things about the web is that if you get tired of a site that you can always go to a different one. I am not saying that is what Huge has done, but it is what makes the web great.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
flavio said:
Has anyone emailed him? Nobody needs to be stopping by looking for him. You guys convinced me to do that once when he lived in Oaklnd and it was unneccessary.

If his Aunt took a message without adding anything about him being sick then I sure he's fine.

He's probably got ringworm.
It was too necessary. :p
...and it's been about two years, get the hell over it:smash: :Dyou're just mad cuz you're a crappy secret agent:evillaff:

I don't think he has ringworm either:eh:

S

s4

I am sure Huge has been concentrating on his studies. That was really nice of Flavio to go over there when Huge lived in CA. We were concerned.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Neo said:
noite yea i got them somewhere someday ill have to get them out(hafta get colfusion first:) ) There were some great threads in it.
NEO, you're the one ;). No hurry, I'm just happy it hasn't turned to cyber dust and one day maybe we can read again that piece of history. I'm a helpless nostalgic. :)