Hey, Huge

greenfreak

I can't tell ya how much it sucks to hear or see any disturbance happening in the city and be immediately terrified that there's been another terrorist attack. It happened to me the other night when a factory in Queens was on fire. :(

trinity1

1 of 3
Hell, I went to school on 19th between 8th & 9th for over 5 years. I know Chelsea all to well. There are some old buildings in that area. At one time the neighborhood was considered a dive. But it commands mighty high prices in todays market.

Yeah Q, that's exactely what I was thinking....plus the rest of the XiBase members....

It's aweful quiet around here lately :(

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
ok i might have to put a call in to him. i know he had some schooling to finish, but damn. his brain is gonna hurt. :D

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
ok I called and left a message with his aunt. but i havent heard from him since.

greenfreak

My boyfriend works closeby to his office. He can take a field trip if need be. Are we really starting to worry now? I am.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Yeah, I'm starting to worry. Maybe it is time for Rusty to take a quick detour.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Yea ive checked all his haunts and no dice. I know at one point he was gonna take a break from all boards but i would have thought he would have told us. :(

greenfreak

If you'll permit me, a few questions:

Aren't his finals going on right now? Does he have a computer at work that he posts from or is it only from school? Neo, did you actually speak to his Aunt? He lives with her, right? I would think if something is afoot, she would know or say something, no?

If you guys are serious about it, I can probably find out his office number and address and call or have Rusty pay a visit. I don't know Huge that well so I don't know if that would be taken as an invasion of privacy or not... Let me know...