Hey Grandma!

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
There's gotta be about a bazillion dead people....how the hell would the delivery person find the recipient?

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
ANotehr good question. Here's another. Even if they knew what they looked like, would they look the same in afterlife. Would they appear at an age when they were in their prime? Would they appear as they were when they were a child? And the biggest question..where would they be??? Heaven, if it exists, has gotta be this really big expansive thing to house all those people that have died and gone up there, or over there, or where ever the thing is...

:lol:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
yeah, and what if your delivery person goes to hell and gramma's in heaven? what if gramma has kind of a checkered past...and she's NOT where you think she is?? :D

Luhny

So lets say you write a essay. Afterlife guarantees that the following:
1) The messengers have memorized their telegrams before passing on.
2) The messengers have promised to do what can be done to deliver their telegrams to
the addressees after passing.

What do you do quiz the old person and if they cant remember your whole essay you get your money back???? Wonder if you could also visit your messenger??

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Wonder if they will deliver shitty messages? Like to someone you couldn't stand.

"Hey! I'm glad you're dead."

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Q said:
Wonder if they will deliver shitty messages? Like to someone you couldn't stand.

"Hey! I'm glad you're dead."

lol, I can just picture that! :D