Divine feces! Look at the Genome stats page!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Think OCN's #3, GRGI's #2 and Ars is #1?

Think again.

Nuff said.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
wonder if people are going to start jumping to conclusions that iwajabitw is cheating? :rolleyes:

This is the same exact thing that happened to widefault except for that his stats were contributed only to individual stats, not team stats.

K

krusty

It doesn't matter fury... I somehow think there is more to the other story than meets the eye.

It wasn't simply meant to be an attack on widefault in my opinion...but hey what do I know eh?

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
WTF??!!! *shakes finger furiously yet impotently* Errrmmm, we'll see what can be done about that...

unclehobart

this is my special title
You mean he didn't actually burn 497 trillion in work units? :D Perhaps he was caching for a month with the national defense mainframe computer hub. I hear that sucker can turn a unit in .00003 seconds.

[ June 05, 2001: Message edited by unclehobart ]

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
OK ppl fill me in here. What is this GENOME thing. Do I need to start something up here for it or what? I see a lot of site like this are doing it. Or should we look for a different cause?
FILL ME IN im so confussed :confused:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I think the majority of members here are already crunching somewhere, so it may be beneficial to join forces with an already established team. I would imagine if this were to happen, the established team would add links to this board on their stats pages, which could potentially increase our member base here. [shameless plug for OCN] I myself am a member of the OCN Hellspawns. [/shameless plug for OCN] :D :D :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by HomeLAN:
Thanks a bunch for forcing that, Q! :mad:
oooh, NEVER anger a networking guru while the cat5 and the hub are still in the boxes. :eek:
*Takes this opportunity to point out how this project is ultimately for the greater good of mankind and we are all in it together, save for a little healthy competition* :)

[ June 05, 2001: Message edited by Q ]

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Aw, c'mon Q. I could never hold out help from ya. You're just too damn nice.

And you're right, it is all for the greater good, but after all the bullshit flowing hither and yon over the past few months, why stir up more at the moment? And on somebody else's board, no less?

K

krusty

I'm with the OCN Hellspawns too, as is Outlaw69 and brainsoft. :D

No pressure though just make up your own mind.

[psych] Hellspawns, Hellspawns, Hellspawns [/psych]

fury

Administrator
Staff member
There was a stats bug that caused iwajabitw's stats to jump 490 million units yesterday.

It appears to be fixed now.

Anyways...

I, too, am a member of OCN Hellspawns, albeit a lesser member now that my T-bird 1.2 is dead, but I am still a member.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Don't feel bad flurf...it could be worse, you could be duking it out for the bottom with me and CTho :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
True...

At least I still have dad's K6-2 400 and Acid's (f3d) T-bird 850 helping.

S

s4

That depends on how you want to the site to appear from a new visitors' perspective. Joining forces with OCN is not bad if you want to appear crude and vulgar. If you haven't read the board, you should before joining. Not only that but it's a site where certain people can say anything they want while someone else that comes along may get chopped off at the ankles if they aren't careful.

OCN is wonderfully crude and nasty if you like that sort of thing. It's a great place to hang out if you've been drinking. :D

[ June 05, 2001: Message edited by s4 ]

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
What's really sad is that I haven't crunched a single thing since I moved cross-country in Feb. :(