Did an Aircraft really hit the Pentagon

k2

I've seen and heard some conflicting stories about this, no aircraft wreckage has been found etc... anyone following this conspiracy theory?

unclehobart

this is my special title
Utter horseshit. There was lots of plane wreckage. It just happened to be contained within the confines of that massive section of the pentagon itself. Lots of it would burn up, melt, get mixed up with upteen thousand tons of reinforced concrete... Not to mention that the whole area is classified as hell to begin with. This might all be stemming from the modified footage of the wreck wherein the feds clipped out the frames showing the plane coming into the building, leaving it all to look like the building just blew apart spontaneously.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
In the event that it's true, then what happened to AA flight 77 on September 11, 2001?

There are already all kinds of conspiracy theory webpages saying that some or all of it couldn't have happened the way it did. Are you becoming a conspiracy theorist Krusty?

unclehobart

this is my special title
k2= 2nd tallest mountain in Asia. The tallest mountain being the lie I spread about how large my whodiddly is. :D

:D:D:D:D Unc :D

About the no-aircraft theory....how many wrecked pieces have been found within the remains of the WTC? Not too many as far as I know. High temps, enormeous impact force and a solid building like the Pentagon don't leave much left of an aircraft.

Bullshit, this theory.

habaneroman

Did an Aircraft really hit the Pentagon?

If an air craft didn't hit the Pentagon, American Airlines Flight 77, is over due, by about six months.

Kruz

Staff member
Uh ya.....:rolleyes:
It was really Aliens that caused the Aircraft to crash, and we're picking on the poor Islam nations because the usa is full of Devils:spin: :laugh:
:usa:

BigDadday

Everday People
O lord I guess Elvis is alive and well and that JFK was assasinated by more than what shows and that tv security shot of the plane hiting the P was just a put on.

k2

You ass biters should read my original post... I asked if anyone had heard about this conspiracy thing also... It's been zooming around the net for a few days.

sheesh. :rolleyes:

unclehobart

this is my special title
I've heard nothing of any conspiracy theory. Perhaps you should link us so we can see just what the heck youre talking about.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I said it before and I'll say it again. If you look hard enough, you can find conspiracy in anything.

:D:D:D

What a total crap :D

Yeah, blame it all on the Isreali's....:D
Why do people even waist they're time on making up these "conspiracies" ?