Anyone care to join me for a cocktail....

Simgirl

Vegemite is a "veg"table flavoured yeasty gunk. It has the consistency of Bovril. My ex used to spread it on toast :sick:

D

Dark Angel

Originally posted by Professur
Sounds like one of my old girlfriends

:p:p:p:p
ummm....are you saying that she was spreadable Prof....
[hey, it's one in the morning...ya don't expect a serious
reply do ya....or do ya?]
:p:p:p:p

unclehobart

this is my special title
Vegemite is awesome, albiet a tad weak compared to the glory of Marmite. Vegemite is a yeast extract with the consistency of peanut butter and a dark caramel appearance. It is very pungent to the nose and has a flavor not unlike popping a beef bullion cube into your mouth. I love the stuff.

unclehobart

this is my special title
vegrap.gif

D

Dark Angel

Originally posted by unclehobart
Vegemite is awesome, albiet a tad weak compared to the glory of Marmite. Vegemite is a yeast extract with the consistency of peanut butter and a dark caramel appearance. It is very pungent to the nose and has a flavor not unlike popping a beef bullion cube into your mouth. I love the stuff.

:lol: no need to explain in detail Uncle...I'm a kiwigirl...it's a breakfast spread over here

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by unclehobart
*Whorks* (ver.1.0)

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by Pradeep

:worm: this would be an example of vegemite in a sandwich :worm:

Nothing that Lotrimin or Monistat 7 can't cure! :D

*squirts entire tube of Monistat on Pradeep and listens for him to screech "I'm melting...I'm melting...."*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by wine4all
Nothing that Lotrimin or Monistat 7 can't cure! :D

*squirts entire tube of Monistat on Pradeep and listens for him to screech "I'm melting...I'm melting...."*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *keels over in a fit of laughter*