Anyone care to join me for a cocktail....

D

Dark Angel

Island Hummer Cocktail Recipe

1 oz Creme de menthe
1 oz Brandy
2 Scoops vanilla ice cream

Soften the ice cream a little before adding to other ingredients. Blend until creamy and enjoy. Mix all ingredients together.

This one's for *Queen Q*

The Zombie Cocktail Recipe

1 oz dark rum
1 oz light rum
1 oz apricot brandy
1/2 oz lemon juice
1/2 oz pineapple juice
1/2 oz orange juice

Place ingredients in a blender with ice and blend until smooth. Pour into a large goblet or tankard and top with crushed ice. Decorate with slices of pineapple, orange, lemon, lime and a marachino cherry.

And this one's for *Gonzo*

Attachments

• bar-vip-room.gif
    bar-vip-room.gif
    71.7 KB · Views: 84

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
mdrbig.gif

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Wow! Is that the infamous ZOMBIE referred to by Men at Work in the song Down Under?

Hey, maybe you can tell us Northerners what the heck Bitumite is too?! OOPS! I mean vegemite!

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
yeah...and just what the hell is a vegemite sandwich?? been wondering that for years...

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Prof, this is just a guess...but I don't think the creme de menthe kind have the same effect as the kind you may be referring to :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*hands prof a tall frosty hurricane glass with a bendy straw and a pretty umbrella* :spin: heeeres yer hummer :D

D

Dark Angel

:spin::wave:
:worm:
Squeezes in between 'Professur' and 'Q'
....hope ya don't mind me joining in......
:worm:
:wave::spin:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Heck no! we don't mind! Prof prolly won't even notice since I gave him that hummer. :lol:

Professur

Mushroom at large
Why on earth would I mind having an attractive young lady squeeze in beside me? Espescially when I just had a hummer.:D

D

Dark Angel

Originally posted by Professur
Why on earth would I mind having an attractive young lady squeeze in beside me? Espescially when I just had a hummer.:D

:scared: :lol: :scared: :lol: :scared: :lol: :scared: :lol: :scared: :lol: :scared: :lol: :scared: