Almost 3000 threads...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
SL, if you didn't read it, how did you know that he said not to read it if the message offended you. :lol:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
"?If
you
find
this
be
offensive
to
you,
please
do
not
read
it."
read,
have
it
wouldn't
way,
that
it
did
you
If

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I I didn't didn't see see William William B. B. "Slingblade" "Slingblade" double double talking talking... :confused: :confused:

flurff

I shall not stand idly by and allow these incredible statements to pass on without countering them.

My letter was intended as a rebuttal against the accusation that I wrote the letter addressed to "Mr. Stop T. Laughing" that fury posted to this message board. My letter was NOT intended as an attempt at humor, nor do I see exactly what humor can be derived from my wording. Under NO circumstances are my letters to be read and acknowledged as a pre-written document! Unless I am being paid to produce a letter for one of my clients, any letter that I write is my own. Perhaps I should clarify: Nobody writes my letters for me. I write my own letters. That is how it has been in the past, that is how it is now, and that is how it will continue to be in the future!

I will not allow false pretenses that the origin of my letters is an automatic complaint generator to occur. I will NOT allow this incessant clouded thinking and quick assumption that has been happening recently to cause my reputation to be misshaped in any way! Please do not derive any other meaning out of my letters other than that of the contents of the letters.

Warmest regards,

William B. "Slingblade" Thornton, Attorney at Law.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
DAMN, he's good! :eek:

Remind me never to cross William B. "Slingblade" Thornton!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
7-up is the only non-pepsi soft-drink product that I somewhat enjoy.

Of course, I prefer sierra mist, but sierra mist doesn't have cool spot :smash:

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
I dare you to drink Diet Pepsi without flinching.

Sierra Mist is just Slice with a new logo. I don't drink much lemon-lime pop.

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Slice owns too what?

I'm almost strictly Coke and grape soda (when it's on sale for 3/$1 minus my employee discount). I also sort of work for Coke, I help run a zone of their national bowling tournament.