All I want for X-mas is....

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
this DVD player. It's only $620CND. Now the way I figure it is, there's about 100 'active' member here. If everyone pitched in $6.20CND(only $4.03US) I COULD get this for X-mas.

Have I told you all how much I love you.:love:

Attachments

• dvd.jpg
    dvd.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 141

unclehobart

this is my special title
What about the DVDs themselves? Its like a cocaine addiction. You'll swear to yourself that you will only get the very best of movies... but there you are after 3 months... buying copies of Ishtar and Heavan Can Wait, just to be able to say that you have the directors cut. ... so very sad.

Inkara1

Not a well-designed remote. Good luck using that thing successfully in the dark, like when you have the lights off and your movie on.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Unc, I already have a DVD player with about 30 DVD's. I got it in Febuary and still no Ishtar in site.:D

Outlaw, I could get a PS2, but LOOK at the player I want. It's soooooo sweet!:thup:

Q, I'm sorry, I still love you.:love:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I require wayyyyyyyyyy more groveling than that before I go forking out $4.03. :D

unclehobart

this is my special title
If you already have a DVD player, why in the @#$% are you hitting us up to buy you another one? How many of the darn things do you need? This isn't Islamic shopping, wherein a truly righteous man may have up to 4 DVD players.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
But did you see how sweet that one looks! It doesn't matter that I already have one, I could use this one in the bedroom.

Q is the Queen of all things good!

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Oh my! He's kicked into suck up overdrive:worm: ...perhaps I might consider coughing up $2.01 now. :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnot yet.

oooh oooh I know I know...that DVD player is really my prize for the auto trivia contest..isn't it?? you just wanna make sure I'll like it....right? :worm:

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Ya, but you and everyone else still have to buy it for me. I need to test it out for a few years to make sure what I give is good quality. As you know Q stands for quality!

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
LOL....yeah, I definately don't want a shitty quality used DVD player a few years down the road. :D

Which reminds me...at Ford Quality is job one. Can I have a Ford instead?

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Originally posted by Q

Which reminds me...at Ford Quality is job one. Can I have a Ford instead?

Let me think about, no. Me have no$$$$, that's why you have to but me the DVD player.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Fuser Man
Let me think about, no. Me have no$$$$, that's why you have to but me the DVD player.
How bout that Mustang??....it's a Ford.

...and you want me to but you a DVD player? :D:D:Dthat's what it says...but. *snickers*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Jeez, I didn't ask for Jake....Mrs. Fuser would kick my ass. I can tell. She just looks all meek and innocent in the pics. One sideways look at her kid...your talking creamed chipped Q on toast. :scared:

...now what about that car? :D