What's the thickest beer?

sin2

Is Guiness the thickest beer on tap? I've been to many micro breweries and I couldn't find one thicker than Guiness.

I just felt like talking about beer since I saw Kulani's avatar.

Here are my fav beers that I can get readily.

211 - need I say it?
Guiness
Hefenweisen

Recipe:

Beer Float

In a 24 oz cup, fill 2/3 with Budweiser. Drop in 2 to 3 scoops of Yellow Vanilla ice cream. Enjoy.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
McEwan's Scotch Ale is a damn tasty beer that I would say is thicker than Guinness.

Same goes for Sam Smith's Oatmeal Stout

K

krusty

eiww, Oatmeal stout, sounds like breakfast cereal in a bottle.

Outlaw would love it. :D

D

Dark Angel

Geez Krustich.....don't give him an excuse to go out and try it....

Dark Angel

2minkey

yeah i used to really dig oatmeal stout (sam smith's) and it is thick as shit, er, soup. but, i think triple bocks are thicker. i think sam adams made a triple bock once, came in a little blue bottle, sorta like molasses... just sick as hell, sweet and sticky.

Outlaw69

Banned
Only problem with those beers is...you can't get drunk off them.. I can't drink more than 2 before I start feeling sick.

Professur

Mushroom at large
Having drunk all of the above, I'd have to say: None of the above. The winner in my experience is Caber, from New Scotland Brewries is Nova Scotia. It's roughly the consistancy of motor oil. Good luck trying to get some. They don't ship outside the maritimes. Needless to say, I'm heading back there for my vacation this summer. But this year I'm being honest with myself. I'm going touring all the maritime brewries I can find.