What are you drinking this Thanksgiving?

kuulani

SEATTLE -- Want your turkey and gravy -- but don't feel like carving that big bird? Now, you can drink turkey and the trimmings.

Seattle-based Jones Soda is introducing a new flavor just in time for Thanksgiving. Unlike the usual turkey and gravy feast, the soda flavor is sugar and calorie free.

The company says the new drink can be served hot or cold.

There's no pumpkin pie flavor yet, but you could have a Jones chocolate soda for dessert.

The company says the turkey-and-gravy-flavored pop is being test-marketed in Washington state and Michigan.

The Hawaii Channel

:sick:

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Yeah I heard that on our local news and it was also on techtv. Who in their right minds would drink this stuff?

greenfreak

[comicbookstoreguy]Worst. Idea. EVER.[/comicbookstoreguy] Eiw. That reminds me of Harry Potter and those flavored jelly beans.

Huge, how do you get TechTV? Do you have sattelite or something? I've been looking for that through Cablevision for a long time.

Inkara1

I just wonder what picture Jones will put on the label. My personal favorite is the picture I saw on a label once of a bunch of people in line at a line of porta-potties. I forget what flavor that soda was, though. But that picture seems perfect for a label of a beverage. :D

Mirlyn

rebmeM
greenfreak said:
[comicbookstoreguy]Worst. Idea. EVER.[/comicbookstoreguy] Eiw. That reminds me of Harry Potter and those flavored jelly beans.

Huge, how do you get TechTV? Do you have sattelite or something? I've been looking for that through Cablevision for a long time.

My friend gets it, but he has digital cable. I've heard several people tell me one can pick it up around here on channel 52 with a good antenna (not cable) but I've yet to try it.

I want it. I go over to his house just to watch it sometimes.

And those flavored jelly beans aren't the greatest either--I agree. My brother played a dirty trick and gave me a handful ( I hadn't heard of them at the time). Lets just say I won't be eating a handful of jellybeans ever again for fear of that retched taste.

greenfreak

Which jellybeans Mirlyn? The ones in the movie supposedly tasted like really gross things like vomit and whatnot.

There's Jelly Belly which are 'gourmet' flavored jelly beans. I love those things.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
even a handfull of various jellybellies wouldn't be to pleasant...although mixed properly they are FANTASTIC

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
drinking turkey is wrong .. drinking is saved for water, coffee and beer ... isn't anything sacred anymore???

Mirlyn

rebmeM
leslie said:
they sell those trish...earwax flavour, vomit, snot... ewww

and that soda is just WRONG!

Never seen the movies, but those were the ones. :sick:

My brother was rolling at the time. He could barely lift the box from his position on the floor to show me what I had just forced myself to swallow and keep down.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
greenfreak said:

Back in August, we had a problem with one of our cable boxes from Time Warner. We had basic cable at the time. The cable guy came and replaced all (4) boxes with digital cable boxes and suddenly we had a thousand (not really) channels, including TTV.

Then the bill came in the following month and it went from $65 to over $150! So now we just have one box that gets all the channels for only an additional $10.