WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE (part XXXVI)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
You have a shiny metal ass??? I wanna see. :eek:

...and I don't think they should be letting the robots make their own battlefield decisions.

Professur

Mushroom at large
Nonsense. Any robot revolution is doomed to fail. Simply because the robots would be programmed by humans. Any robot programmed with enough personality to want supremacy over humans would be seriously deranged and would collapse into electronic psychosis. Let's face it. Only human blindness to the lunacy of our lives keeps us functional. I believe it's referred to as the blindspot. What doesn't make sense to us is ignored. Computers and robots wouldn't have anything like that.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
That was way too deep prof. Don't you think we could just hose the robots down and short circuit them?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
If what makes sense to us is ignored, how did you just write that post, Prof? You a robot?

I don't think humans are as blind to the "lunacy" as you called it, of their lives as it seems. It's that people have become so apathetic towards it that it appears humans don't have any idea. When in actuality, they just don't give a crap.

S

s4

Yeah, I'll send ya some if the world comes to an end. Until then I am reformed drunk.:cry: