TRINITY1!!!!!!!!

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Where are ya baby???

Come out and play :)

Know what happened to me last night, Trin? I witnessed a really bad car accident. :( I was the only eye witness and treated the kids for shock while I had 911 on one of thier cell phones. Had a couple of on lookers hold thier heads still in case of neck injuries, which turned out there was one guy with one. They were about 17 yrs old. They didn't yield and an airport shuttle bus smucked 'em something good in the front driver side. The bus was really givin' 'er too. Poor kids were really shook up and the girl in the backseat was taken to the hospital and shortly after the guy in the passenger seat was taken in.

I was just about to get into my car when I looked up and saw it all right in front of me about 20 paces away, if that. I'm tellin' ya Trin, it was weird. The loud bang... the kids freaking out... and then me taking control like something had taken over inside me to help them. Weird.

I guess we all end up in a place at some time in our lives where we are given the opportunity to help others, uh?

Well, just felt like ramblin' : )

trinity1

1 of 3
Wow. I would imagine that those kids were damn glad that you were there! It is amazing how an inner person can take over during an emergency.
I was working in this remote area of a new building once, where about 50' away, I witnessed this carpenter falling off a 2 story scaffold. When I rushed over there, his left arm was completely broken, shoulder was out of the socket, and was all twisted behind back. A most horrible sight to see an arm be in a position that it never should be in! Plus too he wacked his head on something on the way down. I told him that I was going for help, and not to move as best as he can. Luckily I met up with the GC half way and he called for an ambulance on his Cell phone. I rushed back with the GC and I applied pressure to the carpenters head wound which was pumping blood. We did not want to move him in fear of a neck injury. The ambulance came very quickly and the paramedics said we did the right thing.
The carpenter made it through, but had to go on complete disability due to all the nerve damage he sustained.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
It's people like you who revive my faith in humanity :thup:

If only this were an ideal world and everybody had the same will to help out their fellow man/woman.