Time to save somebody's life!

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
The feeling that I get when I think about how I have helped someone is so great. Thinking that some little girl will still have a grandfather at christmas actually brings a tear to my eye, it is such a good feeling.

For you people that do donate, I know you do Sam, keep up the good work. It's people like you that save people's lives every day.

If you don't donate, I urge you to start doing so! I beg you, please, help people who need it, it is such a good feeling, I urge you to donate, please!

Outlaw69

Banned
I tried once, but the woman said I couldn't donate because I have exzema. I used to do alot of drug studies where they give you a drug and test your blood and stuff, they paid me good bucks too. I wouldn't do that anymore...but if you ever need the money.

V

VictorP

My unsparing benefaction to the macrocosm is grace, charm and sex-appeal. Modern genetics could never decipher the complexity of me, VictorP.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Originally posted by VictorP:
<STRONG>My unsparing benefaction to the macrocosm is grace, charm and sex-appeal. Modern genetics could never decipher the complexity of me, VictorP.</STRONG>

Honey.. amI going to get proof of this anytime soon?

;)

V

VictorP

Originally posted by Spirit:
<STRONG>Honey.. amI going to get proof of this anytime soon?

;)</STRONG>

My dear lady how can a lowly servant of the female gender feel and express such great affection of you my beauteous Spirit? Dreaming of salty kisses and peppermint breath of you lovely lady.

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Ha ha, I didn't lose anything because I ate hours ago. I guess Vic's like a swimming pool, don't eat within an hour before dealing with them, both are cold, and they have the same sense of humor: NONE!

V

VictorP

Rest assured young man, my sense of humor is lock, stock, and barrel in tact.

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by VictorP:
<STRONG>My dear lady how can a lowly servant of the female gender feel and express such great affection of you my beauteous Spirit? Dreaming of salty kisses and peppermint breath of you lovely lady.</STRONG>

...and we all know how he gets those "salty" kisses.
:-0 o=8
:D
Backwash!