So what's happening?

trinity1

1 of 3
I have shifted over to the 2nd Beta version of IE6 with the core OS being Win2000Pro. I used to have Google as my homepage, I also had the Google javascript Search button on my links bar that worked like a charm previously with IE5.5. Now I have lost all contact with Google. It appears to start to load then it fails. I feel lost without the power of this great search engine.
Don't get me wrong, I also have the mega search engine-Copernic 2001 pro. But that's for extensive searching.
Can anyone be gracious enough to share any thoughts as to why this has happened and what I can do to correct my situation.
BTW the system won't let me backtrack to IE5.5.
Thanks in advance!

trinity1

1 of 3
Thanks S4! I wasn't really using the toolbar but I did give it a try unfortunately to no avail. What I was using was the buttons Google offered where you would click-drag-drop them to your "Links" Bar in The Internet Explorer. What happens is that after you put whatever you want to find with Google, it would attempt to start to process, then die.
Perhaps this might be an administrative issue within Win2000 Pro-I'll have to investigate further.