run for the hills, I've become a DJ

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I rearranged one WWF entrance theme, and then mixed it with another one and it happened to sound good, so here it is (430something kb, about 60 seconds)

Forgive me for the quality, 56kbits is all Sound Recorder would let me convert it to :/

I have it in CD quality wav format, but it's about 10 megs :retard:

Enjoy :wave:

br0ck

Originally posted by fury
I rearranged one WWF entrance theme, and then mixed it with another one and it happened to sound good, so here it is (430something kb, about 60 seconds)

Forgive me for the quality, 56kbits is all Sound Recorder would let me convert it to :/

I have it in CD quality wav format, but it's about 10 megs :retard:

Enjoy :wave:

Why didn't you export it as a .wav, then use another app to convert it to .mp3?? That should of worked. :confused:

BigDadday

Everday People
Cannot find the proxy server
Error ID = 0xC00D0035, Remedy ID = 0x00000000
This error indicates that Windows Media Player cannot find your network’s proxy server. Most likely the name of the proxy server is incorrect. To change the name of your proxy server, follow these steps:

From the Tools menu, select Options, and then click Network.

In the Proxy Settings area, double-click the protocol you want to configure.

In Options, select Use the following proxy server and type the name of the proxy server and the port to use. Contact your network administrator for the correct proxy name and port.
Note If you are connected to the Internet via a dial-up connection, then you may not be able choose the proxy server. Please consult with your service provider or administrator

fury

Administrator
Staff member
br0ck: cause I don't have an MP3 encoder :retard:

BD, try doing this: Right click on the link and choose "Save Target As", save it to disk and open it from there.

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
*eats some Cheetos, encodes MP3s, burns audio CDs, exports to DVD, 200 stores MP3s on my player, converts video to DVD, all at the same time as I read this conversation ... and all on my oh-so-hated Mac* :eek:

:D:D:D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Every Windows user knows them. They're pretty and blue and Windows promotes them so much that once you get one, you have to restart your computer, so obviously you must've seen it...It's probably the most effective method of advertising I've ever seen :laugh:

Inkara1

*notices he hasn't had a blue screen since he got Windows 2000* *thinks he should shut up so he doesn't jinx himself*