OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BigDadday

Everday People
Well it was bound to happen and did. I was doing another of those 12 hour shifts when I backed into a roll that weighs either 2000 lbs or 2 tons and caught my left leg and knee between them. Ouch big time and cannot walk,put on shoes,bend over etc so my holiday is starting off with a ouch.More rest and ice so l8r all,
Have a nice holiday! BD

==============================================

Managed to fall asleep and the wife recieved a phone call from another Doctor who said I should get an mRI for it as it may have fluid on it. SHIT! Had that before and no joking when I say they come in with a turkey baster,but with a needle at the end, and draw the fluid out.
Barely manege to get downstairs as I have all my puters in a cool basement,not damp just cool teay round and it's 13 steps to get up or down and I'm using a cane for support to do that. BD

Professur

Mushroom at large
Way to go. You'll show them yet. You can be just as dumb and careless as those young guys.

Get well soon.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*OUCH!!!* rest up BD...let us know how you're doing. Happy Turkey day!:)

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Best wishes fer a speedy recovery bro.! Seems one of those unfortunate circumstances that leads us to really appreciate havin' someone there to help us out. Blessins to yer wife an' you.:)

BigDadday

Everday People
Outlaw69 it is workers comp and yes the wife 75renegade is a blessing and I'm in what you would call the honey do syndrom. Honey will you put on my shoes,honey will you turn the tv etc etc she's a gem and I'm lucky in love at least.

br0ck I was not asleep as it was at the end of the shift not at the start.:(

Q Thnx, heck thnx all of you and hope you had a happy and safe holiday.BD