OCN boards?

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
I'm getting this when I try to access OCN's forums:

No member profile found for member number: 00000047

» Please use your browser's back button to return.

Anyone else getting this or are you getting into the forums?

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Damn hackers! Man! He must of learned how to hack from TN...leaving such an obvious clue and all. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

br0ck

Originally posted by PostCode
Damn hackers! Man! He must of learned how to hack from TN...leaving such an obvious clue and all. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've heard, but never seen, but can TN really hack UBBs? I know that sh!t that wlonh at MacNN boards was all mixed up when he said that OCN hacked their boards. Maybe there was some truth. :D

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
No. He got the shaft from a mod who didn't know his ass from a hole int he ground. TN didn't do anything wrong. He was just posting useing UBB code and got accussed of hacking. I D 10 T moderator.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
heh, this is the 2nd time I have seen a member profile in a UBB6 board screw up. Once at Force3d and this time at OCN

Maybe UBB6 just... sucks? :lol:

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
I've seen it at another UBB6 board as well. Then right afterwords, I was actually a different user, I had his pass and name and i never understood it. Took 2 secs to fix, but damn was it weird!

When everyone was having those problems, I went to check too, but I didn't have the problem like most everyone else.