Need to unload some stuff for cash to pay for my new rig! FS: KT3, PC166, PSU, P2, P4

dEaN

Hardware Reviewer
Hey guys I have a couple things for sale here... note that I only want cash, as I need to pull some money up for my next rig.

I will add to this list as I decide to part with more stuff.

MSI KT3 Ultra (retail w/ box). Overclocks with my current hardware to 190MHz+ rock solid. Has 1/5 dividers, enabled at 156MHz I believe. Upgraded chipset heatsink to an old Socket7 heatsink. Have leads on the board for a vmod that I designed. I can give approximate resistance values for different increases in actual voltage. Looking for $70 shipped. Make an offer if you feel its too high. I jsut feel it may be worth a bit more than any old KT3 because it has minor mods.

256MB PC150/166 CAS2 SDRAM. I haven't the slightest clue as to the manufacturer of this RAM. Bought it back a while and it happened to overclock very well. It has NEC chips on it. Will run 150MHz CAS2 without a problem. Have run it at CAS2 166MHz with slight instabilities. However, I am unsure whether this was the CPU or RAM causing the error (was a P2 for crying out loud). Looking for $45 shipped for this stick because this RAM is becoming rare. If its not worth this price, please email or PM me with an offer.

*dead* Retail Celatin 1.1AGHz with heatsink. Processor should be able to be RMA'd to Intel without a problem. I have all the original packaging and Intel's papers inside it. I'm too busy to call Intel during work hours with school and sports, and I have a Celly 566 running at 1000 without a problem right now anyways. If you feel like a nice cheap way to get a chip, then here's your chance. I'm asking $25 shipped for this chip because it should be able to be replaced by Intel. No idea of what the going price for these chips are, so make an offer if you feel the price is unfair. *pending*

Global 250watt ATX power supply. 20A on the 5v, 12A on teh 12v rails. Three molex plugs, two floppy plugs. Should easily power the Celatin, P2, or any other Intel chip under 1GHz. Looking for $20 shipped because of shipping weight.

Intel Pentium II 233MHz w/HS and AL440LX ATX motherboard. Features 440LX chipset, 3 SDRAM slots, 4 PCI, 2 ISA, and an AGP slot. Supports up to Celeron 566 I believe. 2 IDE, 2 USB, 2 P/S2, 2 serial, 1 parallel. Board is a working pull from a Gateway2000 P6-233 system. Uses PC66 CL2 or PC100 CL3 (uses aggressive timings by default). Using H.Oda's SoftFSB, the FSB can be raised to 80MHz. The CPU has functioned on my BE6-II at 350MHz+. Looking for $25 shipped.

Will have a P4 chip for sale here shortly as well..

Listed prices all include shipping. All items are guaranteed against DOA, unless otherwise stated. Prices are negotiable, but I am trying to raise cash here for my new 2.26GHz P4 and EPoX 4G4A+.

I accept Paypal and money orders.