I've got it!! My Holy Grail; the 3DO M2 Development Card!!! :)

D5

For 3 years, I have been digging and searching the net to find only the hard2find missing artifact of the once-begotten M2 console developed by 3DO Company and bought by Matsushita Electric Industrial ( MEI ), largest consumer electronics company in the world ( Sony is hardly even a rival to them ).

Bought for $100 million US Dollars, the Panasonic ( MEI's daughter company ) M2 was only doomed in 1997 to be never released as a gaming console to the public. My search, conducted since 1999, for missing artifacts of this system has now been deemed complete and successful; the pictures you see before you is my trophy to my effort. An Apple MAC NuBus compatible 3DO M2 Development Card, made in the USA!!!

M2DeAAG.jpg

Ooohh!!! Dual PowerPC 602s!!! ( The second added as a last-minute decision by Matsushita ):
M2DeP2a.jpg

A CLOSER look!:
M2DeP.jpg

That mofo is HUGE!!! Yes, yes, fear the greatness:
M2DeRu.jpg

A rare article of the obscure, this development board ( version H; there were two versions of the board; Version G and Version H; H has the dual PowerPCs ) at one time used to cost developers $12,000 US Dollars to buy from for license. The board originally connected to the 3DO M2 Development CD-Drive box ( white; molded to look exactly like the finished blue version demo M2s in stores ) via a proprietry cable specially made for this purpose. The software, 3DO M2 Portfolio, was used to run and develop programs for the M2. :)

I still can't believe I own this once-forgotten system. I may be having to get rid of it soon, though, to finance the Dreamcast Development Kit I'm negotiating someone else with.

Well, I thought some of you might be interested. It is MAC-interfaced, so you get the idea. ;)

Best,
StarCaineK2

Smile! :D

kicken

Fookie you fookie meh
..what in the hell you gonna do with it anyway dude?

..i guess its pretty cool if your into that stuff

habaneroman

The way I see it, he's using it as a paper weight(well plastic in this case) and a calibration instrument for 12 inch rulers.