I am drinking

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
a diet Coke with Lemon (it's bottled this way). :sick: it's way too lemony. Where the hell did this come from? Just sort of appeared out of nowhere. Anyone else try this?

br0ck

Originally posted by Huge
a diet Coke with Lemon (it's bottled this way). :sick: it's way too lemony. Where the hell did this come from? Just sort of appeared out of nowhere. Anyone else try this?

I drink Diet Coke all the time.....like 5 cans/day. I tried that Lemon Diet Coke the other day and just about spit it out! It tastes like lemon cleaner. I'll stick with the good ole orginal Diet Coke. :)

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
It's rancid; I dumped it out and got a plain DC. I like a normal lemon with DC but this crap suxors big time!

LOL, in the list of ingredients, there's no lemon listed. So it's not even real lemon juice!

Phenylketonurics: contains Phenylalanine WTF is that?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I hate Aspartame. It leaves this horrible aftertaste in your mouth after drinking anything with it. *shudder*

S

s4

I heard they put Pine Sol in coke cans by mistake, and they thought they'd sell it rather throw it out.:yawn:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
About 4 or 5 yrs ago my brother in law started to put a lemon slice in his coke... man is that good!! It's very subtle and very tastey!

As for Diet drinks... do your research... that shit is WAY bad for you.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
It seems as though Pepsi did the lemon thing years ago & it faded out in a few years. Then, more recently, they tried a new name & better marketing & it still sux. I guess it's the other soft drink comapnies turn to screwe it up. Lemon in your pop-maybe, but "chemical" lemon? yech...:sick:

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Kinda hard to slip in a beer with a hundred co-workers around. Maybe next time...

...sips quietly on a Pepsi One...

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*gags at the thought of lemon in anything besides a mop bucket*:sick:

flavio

superfly
Staff member
I hate Pepsi, but you can cool cans if you want:

Attachments

• pepsi.jpg
    pepsi.jpg