I almost lost my lunch today...

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I went to lunch today with three other gals from the office. We all get along great and laugh like fools.

I was happily enjoying my slice of pizza while my lunch mates were eating fries and KFC sandgreasewiches. Carol said something while one of the gals was in mid-fry-munch that was absolutely hilarious and we all started to laugh.. the mid-fry-muncher laughed so hard snot came flying out of her nose!!! :sick: :vomit:

How embarrassing for her!! Of course we all pretended not to see... imagine the three of us frantically trying to place our hysterics in a direction away from the snot-blower.....

*giggling still*

Oh my my....

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Eiwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that's what I was thinking too. :sick:

Outlaw69

Banned
I would of stood up from the table and pointed at her nose and yelled "HAHAHAAHA!!! YOU BLEW SNOT OUT YOUR NOSE"

sometimes its not saying anything that is the most embarrassing, i'd rather have everyone laugh at me.. then pretend they didn't see.

alex

One time I was driving down the road and I had my driving glasses on and I sneezed. I had been having alot of sinus drainage so I cupped my hand over my nose but it all blew up under my glasses and in my eyes. I had to pull off the road to clean up :sick:

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
This girl I knew had a cold one time and she was blowing her nose. As she pulled the kleenex away from her nose it had a piece of snot stuck to it. The problem was it was the snot was still stuck to her nose and as she pulled the kleenex further away from her nose the snot was stretching. I've never seen a 5" piece of snot before and never want to see one again.