How much would you bet...

Well, how much? (read the post below)

• Nothing, you idiot, it's physically impossible for you not to screw up your computer!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • $1-4.99

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • $5-9.99

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $10-19.99

• $20-49.99

• More! :eek:

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

fury

Administrator
Staff member
...that if I were to buy a new system, have someone else put it together, and have them lock me out of the case and bios, that I would have NO more trouble with ANY operating system at all?

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I wouldn't call you an idiot....but I had to go with choice #1 just because I know you would bite your way into that case in the event you had no tools or hands. :D

S

s4

I wouldn't buy a computer that someone else put together. I am the only one that knows how to do it right. :D

Seriously, some brands like HP and Dell might not be too bad of a choice someone could make.

I never screw my computer up. Sometimes I tweak it a little too much and have to put the os back using Ghost.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Gonzo
As long as you're truly locked out<----
oxymoron...moron :D...there is no way to truly lock a fury out!

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
He would 1 keep him away totally from everything but the mouse and the keybaord. Lock down bios/cmos and then maybe he might not.:D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I'll send my Packard Bell MultiMedia850 Restore disc to him:evil: it wouldn't allow you to do squat:evillaff:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Oooh threaten him with the quick restore disc....no fair, no fair:scared:

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
I still have nightmares about my first computer (a Packard-Smell). Restore disk, my arse!