Has anyone...

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I'm just curious, who has ever been walked in on during any sort of sexual act? Were you with your sig. other, someone who wasn't your sig. other, or were you single and it was a random person?

Me personally, brainsoft's mom opened the door while we were not wearing anything. She didn't really see anything (except that I had no shirt on) because brainsoft jumped against the door so she didn't open it far.

A couple other times people have come home but we've been able ot get dressed before they mad eit upstairs.

BigDadday

Everday People
No real problem like that but the phone used to drive me up a wall so thnx for caller id and also for the phones with off buttons now. BD :worm: :worm: :worm: :worm: :worm: :worm: :worm:

ris

i am my my own evil twin
once ot twice at uni with my missus :)

i had the downstairs front room in a shared house and used to hear people coming in even when the door was shut.

so... we're doing the beast with two backs when someone comes in and shouts hello. we shout back, but mention that they shouldn't come in. but another housemates decides that opening the door would be a good idea :o

wouldn't have been so bad but the door was hung badly and swung all the way open :lol:

could've been worse, were'nt trying any acrobatics :laugh:

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
When I was still married (before the X became the psyhco bitch from hell... er... uh... but i digress) we were having our semi anual placate the begging husband sex and our son (then 4) walked in and said he heard "goofy" noises.

PS This is my 250th post. Woohoo! :D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I thought everybody has done it in Central Park, or Golden Gate Park, or Heathrow..... :eh:

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
My little girl almost walked in on me and my boyfriend. :worm: I got up and took her back to bed and then laughed. We eventualyy resumed.

Then, one time, his brother came knocking on the door asking him to show him something. That sort of ruined it for a while. Oh well.

alex

When I was 16, a State Trooper pulled up behind me and my girl doin it in her car behind a church. It was cold and the windows were fogged up and it took him a while to get out of the car so we dressed real quick. And once when I first met my ex-wife (currently known as psycho bitch from hell), I had a party at my apartment and we somehow ended up in my bedroom with her on top of me and she was hoppin.....hhmmmmm..... welll.........some drunken idiot who never could get laid, walked in on us. I think he did it on purpose. And once, one of my roomates told me (couple of years later) that he cracked the door and watched me and this girl do it. :mad:

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
I was in a hottub at my girlfriends house and she was doing her thing to me. :worm: :spin: Her dad came down from the side of the house to toss some compost away. Good thing the back lights were out or we would have been dead.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Oooh, Pad's State Trooper story brought back a memory :D
In the middle of winter my boyfriend and I found this "perfect" spot...we thought. There was a plowed road leading to a fire practice building, kind of like a really long driveway. I backed way far down it, but we were kinda busy, so we didn't notice when a car pulled up. All the sudden the inside of my car was really bright. Here was a cop knocking on the window and he had one of those weapon sized flashlights. Naturally, he wanted to see my license, the registration and insurance papers. All of which was in the front seat. I was in the back seat, nekkid from the waist down. I guess he thought my eyes were on my ass, cuz the whole time I was digging around for the paperwork his flashlight was on my ass....very helpful...NOT! :mad:

Outlaw69

Banned
I lived in an apartment with 6 girls and 4 guys...we thought it would be cute to do an orgy in the living room... we all got nekkid and started to mess around but it ended up with just one on one action. Another time my brother and his wife walked in on me and my girlfirend in the living room..i was standing there buck naked covering my crotch with my hands.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
:D

I like regualr story time but I like THIS kind of story time better!

Once my bf and I had just returned from the movies with two friends of ours. They left to catch the bus to go home and since we had my house to ourselves (my mom and brother were out) we decided to get busy. Well...the bus didn't come and it was cold so our friends returned to my house about 5 minute slater. When I answered the door I had on different clothes and my bf took a little while to come out of my room (he couldn't really make an appearance until he was less aroused). They figured out EXACTLY what had been going on. Regardless, they called a cab, left 15 minutes later and we resumed our previous activity.