Gunman Kills One, Wounds Six in Indiana Factory Before Kill Himself

S

s4

[QUOTEURL=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,40271,00.html]
GOSHEN, Ind. — A gunman opened fire with a shotgun at the simulated-wood factory where he worked in Goshen, Ind., Thursday afternoon, killing one co-worker and wounding six others before killing himself, police officials said.

One person was slain inside the Nu-Wood Decorative Millwork plant. About two hours after the 2:30 p.m. EST shootings, a SWAT team found the gunman in the factory's office area with an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound. A shotgun was under the body.

"He was dead when they found him," Elkhart County Sheriff's Capt. Julie Dijkstra said.

The gunman was identified as Robert Wissman, 36, of Goshen, Mayor Allan Kauffman said. After the shootings, police searched Wissman's modest home about 2 miles from the plant.
[/QUOTEURL]

More bad news for this year of 2001. This whole year sucked.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
At least he is dead now. But it shows what a real coward he was by killing himself.:mad:

S

s4

I'm sure he had reasons. You never what those people might have done to him before that. However, that doesn't justify it. I'm not defending the guy, but there must have been some reason for it.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
He had either just been fired or was about to be. either way not enough to kill people. What a loser!!!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Good riddance. Himself, not the six in the factory. Those are gonna be some sad families for a while :cry2:

I'd tell him thanks for removing himself from the gene pool, except he's dead. :lol: