You know...

S

s4

I wouldn't have done that. The way I look at it, she can earn her way the same as everyone else. It might be cold hearted, but I hardly ever give anything away unless I have a reason.

Like the yesterday when I got rid of that mac computer. That thing was heavy and taking up way too much space for a paperweight. I thought it was gonna have to be thrown out.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
That was mean.

Now that lady is going to start getting lazy and just siphon off huge tips from other high paid executives, and she won't want to work worth two pieces of crap.

I can't believe the nerve of some people.

I wonder if that guy realizes what he has done, and I hope for his sake he lost sleep over it, because giving money away to poor people is the exact thing that is causing unemployment. They get money, and then they realize they don't need to work in order to get it, so they quit their jobs and live off the government or charity donators.

I'm not against a tip of a few bucks or maybe even 10-15 for really good service or a fancy restaurant, or offering someone laid out on the street half-dead a decent meal, but anything more is ridiculous.

People need to stop being lazy, get up off their butt cheeks, and make some moolah so they can put food in their mouths with their OWN money for a change.