"You know what I should have said?"

Professur

Mushroom at large
Otherwise known as a fucking pain in the ass when you're trying to get somewhere, or follow directions.

BTW, Bish. I think they were referring to the shrapnel if that chain parted.

Mirlyn

rebmeM
greenfreak said:
I don't know how many kids fit in a full size school bus but it was empty when it pulled up and full when it pulled away. The school district must make very few bus stops because there has to be easily 30 kids at each bus stop along the main route. That makes for a long wait behind them.

What about school speed zones? The 25mph deals? Be honest, how many people actually do 25 if they don't see kids or buses around?
20 here, and I do the limit (so does everyone else). I made the mistake of thinking nobody's around in one and got caught (thought it wasn't entirely fair as I was in the zone when the lights came on). The fines double here in them, can't afford to not slow down.

Inkara1

greenfreak said:
What about school speed zones? The 25mph deals? Be honest, how many people actually do 25 if they don't see kids or buses around?

I do... if there are cops around. :angel:

The city of Fresno just re-did the revenue sharing agreement with the county on traffic tickets. Now the city gets a substantial cut, instead of the county getting it all. Now the Fresno PD has some motivation, so the cops are cracking down on speeding. I think we're up to 46,000 tickets written so far this year.

Professur

Mushroom at large
Ever notice how retarded some people get around cops? One a-hole this morning was passing me, suddenly spotted a cop in front, slowed down and tucked back in behind me. Hello, asshole. If you saw him, he's seen you. At least have the balls to finish what you started.

Inkara1

Heck, one time I was driving on a four-lane divided highway (not a ferrway), and when the traffic light turned green, I started going, and so did the person in the other lane. Well, a highway patrol officer came up behind us, in the other lane. I kept accelerating to 55-ish, and the person in the other lane apparently freaked out, because he or she stayed at like 30 if that. So, the highway patrol guy pulled the other car over, I'm guessing for driving too slow.

greenfreak

There is a minimum speed on some (if not all) of our highways: 45mph. And some people just don't get it! There's a parkway near our house that is notorious for speeders and if you're going to do 55, you better be in the right lane so people can get around you. Just two weeks ago, there was a little old couple in a little car in the middle lane doing 35. 35!!! People were honking, yelling, zooming by them left and right. I think in those situations you're more of a danger than if you're speeding a little.

Noite said:
I will always think of you when I sing that song at the shower now! :D

:( I thought you already thought of me in the shower? :lurk: