yo

greenfreak

hellllloooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO! :wave:

Welcome Mirlyn!!

Did I ever tell you that I used to read your name wrong and I thought it was "Marilyn"? I thought you were a chick for a long time. :D

Mirlyn

rebmeM
greenfreak said:

Welcome Mirlyn!!

Did I ever tell you that I used to read your name wrong and I thought it was "Marilyn"? I thought you were a chick for a long time. :D

Eh...you aren't the first to tell me that :p 'Salright though, they learn soon enough :eyebrow2:

*edit* DOH! more smilie codes to learn :retard:

Mirlyn

rebmeM
leslie said:
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!

:wave:

what took you so long? :confuse3:

Posting + Work is tough sometimes.....Posting + Posting + Work can be interesting. Thats what slow days are for :D

I started to wonder how you guys could bounce back and forth and keep up...:eek3: I have a hard enough time with one board :P

Professur

Mushroom at large
What's really fun is carrying a conversation over several boards. At one point I had a conversation going with one person on 5 different boards at once. Talk about encryption.

leslie

Professur said:
What's really fun is carrying a conversation over several boards. At one point I had a conversation going with one person on 5 different boards at once. Talk about encryption.

:lol:

yeah, that is fun :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Mirlyn said:
greenfreak said:

Welcome Mirlyn!!

Eh...you aren't the first to tell me that :p 'Salright though, they learn soon enough :eyebrow2:

The :brow : still works here. It kinda has multiple name syndrome because we came up with it here first before it was named the brow at OTC. :brow:

Mirlyn

rebmeM
fury said:
Mirlyn said:
greenfreak said:

Welcome Mirlyn!!

The :brow : still works here. It kinda has multiple name syndrome because we came up with it here first before it was named the brow at OTC. :brow:

Its the :P that got me :p

Mirlyn

rebmeM
Squiggy said:
Wazzup Mirlyn? Nice to see you over here too.

Sup Squiggs?
rapper.jpg

:D