Winemaking Time! Tis the season to be squeezin'

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
I want to know who's in the process of making wine right now. I just pressed 20 gallons of Old Vines Zinfandel from the Lodi/Woodbridge appellation, looking good so far. Prior to that I had pressed off 5 gallons of White Zinfandel from the same batch of grapes. I also have 10 gallons of Grenache juice and Chardonnay juice on their way. 12 gallons of Blueberry (yes I know Q you want it bad {and besides you'd like to try the Blueberry wine}). 26 gallons of Rhubarb. 8 gallons of Dandelion. 19 gallons of Leon Millot (French Hybrid grown in midwest). 15 gallons of Cream Sherry. 3 gallons of Tawny Port. Whew!!!

Any Bluebellied Lizards floating in vats out there?

S

s4

White Zinfandel and Chardonnay. Mmm...yummm! Too badd I donn't drinnk.:eh:

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by br0ck
I'm curious, how much would you want for some wine? That is if you sell any of it?

IF I WERE SELLING (which I'm not) I would charge (per 750ml):

$5 for White Zin and Dandelion
$7 for Rhubarb and Blueberry
$10 for Old Vines Zin, Chardonnay and Leon Millot
$15 for Cream Sherry, Ruby Port and Champagne
$25 for Tawny Port

Please, if you are a BATF officer DO NOT take this the wrong way! This is a hypothetical scenario.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Don't worry about the BATF, they don't shoot.....they just burn your house down:mad:

ris

i am my my own evil twin
my mum is probably going to be doing her annual batch of sloe gin, or petrol as we the imbibers refer to it.

my missus makes kit beer and home-made mead fairly regularly here, personally i find mead evil and repellant but the beer is always welcome.

man, i want a wineyard :)