WinDriverrs Advantage?

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Internet.com has screwed up another site. Now you must pay to use WIndrivers.com. Another fine site has just gone done the tubes.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
That company has screwed up more sites than any other company out there. LinuxNewbie, HWC, Windrivers to name a few.

S

s4

They are just getting started at SysOpt. Soon all the women will have to be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. Their next venture is to try to influence the entire civilized world into throwing away their Rock and Roll in favor of Al Jolson records. A quote from Al: "You ain't heard nothin' yet!" :D

Get ready they are gonna bring him back: http://www.jolson.org/

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Are they really making more money this way? If not, how much time thay will be allowed to f**k up things?

patweb

Eater of Hot Peppered Steak
Yeah, I found out today when I went to WINDRIVERS.COM to get an old STB driver. BUT, guess what, there were hundreds of other sites that had it. It just took me 10 minutes of digging, dammit.

Acid

stud
How retarded. Do they think people are just willing to drop money @ the click of a mouse? (At least I'm not)

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
I saw this today also when i went to download a printer driver....Like im gonna pay them 29.00 a year for a free driver:mad:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I stopped using WinDrivers a long time ago. Now whenever I can't find a driver, I use driverguide.com (username drivers password all - gee, whoda thunk it :rolleyes: )