Why is it ...

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
.. that people go away for the holidays?

I mean, I can see if people were "going home" for the holidays .. back to the mainland or coming here because they have family there .. but why do people up and go away for Christmas? I used to work at a 5-star resort here on the island and it was always 100% occupancy at every hotel and condo area on the resort over the holiday season. What makes people want to go away?

As for me, I've just only wanted one thing during the holidays ... to be with my family ... that, and beer ....

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
among te other ten gazillion answers, the most prevalent is TIME. Many companies shut down & the kids are out of school.

Kruz

Staff member
some people just want to get away.. home doesn't mean the same thing to everyone.
Me? I like to spend it with my family at home

BigDadday

Everday People
Well when you first get together it's the family thing. Her parents and then yours. Finally after the birth of a grandchild you can start your own traditions and have your holidays at your own place. My thoughts on it!

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Originally posted by br0ck

Who are you trying to kid? ;) :p

shaddup, brO0ck, I can be f**king charming when I wanna *winping my mouth with my sleeve* :p

hehehe :D hehehe

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
NEO sits back and watches brock get bitchslapped by nalani:D :D :D

Wow i havent seen a head snap back like that in a while...hehe

Kruz

Staff member
Brock! just tuck your dick between your legs(Cuz you don't need it anymore) And back away slowly... before she calls in Ku'u for backup
:D :whip:

br0ck

Originally posted by nalani

shaddup, brO0ck, I can be f**king charming when I wanna *winping my mouth with my sleeve* :p

hehehe :D hehehe

I'll smash you like the Hawaian pineapple that you are!! :D

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
<------ wants to go away. Far far away. Ok... doesn't have to be THAT far...

put that white jacket away, Fuser....

S

s4

Why would you need beer if you lived in paradise? Isn't Hawaii enough?

flavio

superfly
Staff member
I think Gonz is right no the TIME thing. I'd like to go to Hawaii for Christmas.

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Can' t wait to take my youngins' to Southern IN fer a li'l holiday sleddin' down the "big" hill at mama's! Also tractor rides, Jeep rides in the snow, seein' the cuzins' an' so on........(time with jus' me an' the youngins, Grandma, Grandpa, etc. ) What's yer definition of 'ome?:)

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
*calls ku'u in to watch as I kick br0ck's sorry-pineapple-eaten-wannabe-ass and gracefully answers s4's question* :D

It's not a matter of living in Paradise and that should be enough .. beer is ... well, it's a spiritual thing ... being at one with what Mother Earth has to offer ... the hops .. the rice ... the delicate method of brewing ... it's about that spiritual essense that comes from beer ... *feeling very guru-ish* .. ahh, yes .. beer ...

:D

br0ck

Originally posted by nalani
*calls ku'u in to watch as I kick br0ck's sorry-pineapple-eaten-wannabe-ass and gracefully answers s4's question* :D
:D

Thanks for being a good sport. :)