Who's alone and why do you think you are?

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Been too busy lately (past year and a half). Time to go change that.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
s4 said:
What's wrong with being alone?
Nothing if you like that. I personally always liked to did things alone and I had fun with it. In recent times I'm missing someone to shae things. Mainly happy moments.
I guess lack of ambition and excess of pride were my sins. Along with TONS of bad luck. I'm 30 now and this makes things worse for me. I just wanted to know what other people in the same situation think about it.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
How is it possible to be alone in a world with 4 billion+ people?

It's a state of mind.

And yeah - I have times where I feel alone, even when my babies are playing around me.

S

s4

oh now i get it. yeah my attitude has changed a little over the years. i really don't give a ... about people either because i know they don't give ... about me. however, i don't give it much thought.

systembuilder

Folding@home
If you feel alone then you are unhappy, if you try to make others happy by changing yourself you will be unhappy and others will be unhappy too, when i feel alone when i have many good friends around me, i know its cause of me and no one else...
so what to do? well when i start to feel alone i find someone to talk to as fast as i can, doing this helps me anyway, maybe it will you too....:hmm:

rae

oetkbbyetdia
when you have said and done things in your past, it can make you alone even with the one you love or your best friend.:(
being alone sux and can be unhealthy.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I find more easily people to talk on the net, than personally in these days. When people that cares more about you are the ones you have never met personally, you know the world is twisted.

greenfreak

Then take a ride to NY and I'll care about you in person, my friend. :)

I went through a few years of 'aloneness' and felt the same way you do now-I know how you feel. And there's nothing wrong with caring about people who you meet on the computer--I met my boyfriend on the net 3 years ago. :)

trinity1

1 of 3
I'd very much would love to be alone....

WITH SPIRIT & GREENFREAK !!!!

[AndrewDiceClay-voice]OOOOOOOOOOO[/AndrewDiceClay-voice]

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
greenfreak said:
Then take a ride to NY and I'll care about you in person, my friend. :)
Ooohooo don't make promises unless you're ready to back them up ;)

And there's nothing wrong with caring about people who you meet on the computer--I met my boyfriend on the net 3 years ago. :)
I was talking about people that live far of course.

greenfreak

I said care about you, not take care of you ;) I can still care about my friends without it meaning something sexual can't I? Or are you one of those people who think men and women can't be friends? :)