Who were our System of the Down fans?

br0ck

You guys need to settle your asses down! I saw on a news report where a bunch of teenage punk fans of System of the Down got out of control in California at a show that ran out of tickets. Geez, you guys are sounding like soccer fans.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
I think it was flavio who was looking for those lyrics. BTW, didn't they have an album due out today?

sicmun

I am one of SOAD biggest fans. They are very promissing for real music and have actual talent to come. Does anyone also like Slipknot? Cause they are on tour together with Pledge Allegance Tour that will hopefully come to Houston but if not, o-well I'll go to Dallas. Serjs' book of Poetry called "Cool Gardens" has some of the best poem's I've ever read.

V

VictorP

Rest complaisant you fellow. I, VictorP am disengaged from substantial corporations and widespread record conglomerates. The were unwilling to stipend. Hence, my phraseology is not long procurable to superstars and spin-doctors alike.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
System of a Down is pretty cool. I don't think I'm up to rioting though.

I'd like to get some of Brock's Phish concerts though.

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Originally posted by sicmun
Does anyone also like Slipknot?

Oh oh oh! Me me me! I liked them, but then I saw them at Ozzfest and I fell in love with them! I heard that the new CD is not really all that though. My broke ass still needs to hear it. Any links anyone?

br0ck

Originally posted by flavio
System of a Down is pretty cool. I don't think I'm up to rioting though.

I'd like to get some of Brock's Phish concerts though.

This is what i have on CDs:

Date Venue

88-07-23 Underhill, VT
89-03-17 Bear Trap Road, VT
89-10-20 Burlington, VT
91-07-11 Burlington, VT
92-04-06 Gunnison, CO
92-05-14 Port Chester, NY
92-07-15 Charlottesville, VA
94-07-06 Montreal, Canada
95-05-16 Lowell, MA
95-12-31 New York, NY
96-08-06 Morrison, CO
97-12-07 Dayton, OH
98-08-09 Virginia Beach, VA
98-11-02 West Valley City, UT
98-11-06 Madison, WI
98-11-09 Chicago, IL
98-11-13 Cleveland, OH
98-12-30 New York, NY
99-06-30 Bonner Springs, KS
99-07-15 Holmdel, NJ
99-07-16 Holmdel, NJ
99-07-17 Volney, NY
99-07-18 Volney, NY
99-07-23 Columbus, OH
99-07-24 East Troy, WI
99-09-14 Boise, ID
99-09-24 Austin, TX
99-12-31 Big Cypress, FL
00-01-01 Big Cypress, FL
00-02-05 New York, NY (Trey)

br0ck

I had a boat load more, but my hdd with my server files on went down! So I lost like 20 more concerts....no problems, i have friends that trade all the time.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
You'll have to ICQ me a couple or do you use Morpheus?

Ever seen that Phish movie? I almost bought the DVD the other day.

sicmun

The Slipknot CD is really different from their 1st one. And alot of people aren't musicly open minded to a different sound from a band but I think that they are really improving on playing what they love, Hard Metal. And they don't give up a second on this CD. :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: