Who says going to college has to suck?

S

s4

It's too bad ya didn't know about that before ya started school, eh, Huge? :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I bet that would rock.

"OK people, here's your homework for tonight: test your games out thoroughly! I want to see 30 sets of bloodshot eyes when you get back in here tomorrow morning!" :smash:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, I might have to see if something like that is available at Ivy Tech and/or IU/PU/IUPUI... sounds like it could be interesting!

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Another article: Certificate Program in Game Development that will soon be available at the University of Washington.

For the first time, the University of Washington is offering a Certificate Program in Game Development, designed to prepare computer programmers who know the C++ programming language to enter professional careers in this field. This 12-month evening program is designed to introduce students to the vocabulary, philosophy, and tools necessary to create computer and video games. There is a required classroom sequence of four noncredit courses, where each 30-hour course meets three hours per week for 10 weeks. 36 students are currently enrolled in this first iteration of the program.

http://www.avault.com/articles/getarticle.asp?name=educate