Who hasn't done their taxes yet?

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Every year I swear that I will do the next year's taxes earlier and every year I rush at the last minute. Anyone else procrastinate?

I hope to get a lot of $$$ back for once though...

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I'm still waiting for my ammended 1099. Seems they decided to add a $2500.00 loan to kirk as income on my 1099 :mad:

greenfreak

Huge said:
Every year I swear that I will do the next year's taxes earlier and every year I rush at the last minute. Anyone else procrastinate?

I hope to get a lot of $$$ back for once though...

The year I was a full time student holding a full time job I got a tax break of $1500. free and clear. Not sure how to go about getting it though, the school gave me the paperwork and I went to an accountant that year.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
refunds=doing taxes in Feb...no refunds=april 14

already spent mine

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I am getting a refund but keep forgeting to send my taxes in. I am going to do that today! (I hope)

kuulani

I just spent all of my refund too ... dammit, i didn't even have fun spending it 'cause it was spent on bills.

Inkara1

I'm getting $111 back from the feds and $6 from California. I sent mine off April 1, so hopefully it'll get there.

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
dang .. don't spend it all in one place, Inky ... *L*

I did my federal back in February ... this is the only time of the year I don't mind being a poor, single parent .. can someone say "Child Tax Credit" and "Earned Income Credit"? :D

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
*didn't get the Hope Tax Credit*

guess there's no Hope for me! :D

*would like to apologize for the corniness of the aforementioned joke*

:D:D